using meta perks is boring as survivor

I have wayy more fun using meme builds like:

Well make it, botany, empathy and urban evasion with a purple medkit. I make it my goal to heal my teammates without getting caught

Dh, bl, lithe and vigil, ik its a really bad build buts its extremly fun since the killer wont excpect it

Tenacity, urban, fixated and sb to do everything faster

Bt, breakout, mom and unbrkable with a brown medkit that has a syptic, to play veryy aggresive

Since i started using meme build like this ive been enjoying the game wayy more. What about you guys? Do you like meme builds or meta builds

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Sure, i almost never stop with fun builds ever since Hag came out.

    *looks up, hand placed on my chest* Thank you Devour Hope

  • Completely agree, I hate using ds and adrenaline so much because they're so boring and with both it's hit or miss if they actually help you so you could end up wasting slots, I still run ds a lot though because a lot when I don't I get proper tunnelled (like straight off hook tunnelled) and when queues are so long its not worth it. I do love UB though because even though I can barely use it it's so satisfying and can save a game when it does work


    Iron will, fixated, lucky break & resilience and Detectives hunch, inner strength, diversion and stake out are two of my favourites, I really want to unlock vigil as a teachable though to try it in builds!

  • I feel like playing around with perks and trying different things makes the game a lot more fun, because if you always run the same perks then you're playing the exact same way every match and at some point it becomes monotonous. I actually have a healer build I sometimes run which is similar to yours, using We'll Make It and Botany Knowledge, and go around the map playing paramedics with a purple medkit, lol.

    Sometimes you need to relax a bit and not try so hard.

  • I was literally just saying in another thread I don't feel like you need the meta for survivor. I've never ran a full meta build and I don't think doing so would increase my success rate by a large margin. It's too much fun to mess around with various combinations.

  • The main issue is I feel disadvantaged if I don’t use meta perks. Especially the following:

    No BT = Nothing I can do to help teammates being proxy camped.

    No DS = Nothing I can do if I get tunnelled off the hook.

    The only time I don’t run these is when I’m playing selfish and going for the stealth build to avoid being spotted by Killer. But I don’t really like to play like that.

  • I'm big fan of gimmicky and niche builds. One of my favorites is Ace in the hole, Pharmacy, and plunderer's instinct. I just hop from chest to chest after depleting my items.

    When Soul Guard comes out im probably going to run, MoM, Tenacity, No Mither, and SG

    Or Tenacity, Unbreakable, No Mither and SG.

  • 100% agree, i do it on kilker side too. Not necessarily meme, though sometimes, but i like to mess around with non meta stuff