Legendary Skins.
Well, If Legendary skins are going to be skins that change the character it's self, does this mean we might be able to see the 3 survivors from the release trailer?
Well, If Legendary skins are going to be skins that change the character it's self, does this mean we might be able to see the 3 survivors from the release trailer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's certainly possible; but there's no way to know for now.
I don't see why not though.
I would love a pablo or kelly legendary for ash
Yes, please, we need those three.
This will be a great questions for you to ask the devs on the Q&A form for next week stream
We need cashier from ghostface trailer!!
I'm not a reliable source on knowing when they do those so... you guys can ask that question to'em as long as it gets to them.
I want him to be his own character though! Not a skin.