Let's argue, unpopular opinions!

Welcoming all hot takes, unpopular opinions and tough questions! What controversial opinion do you have about this game?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    Dead Hard is the most broken Survivor Perk in the game. Anyone who thinks "just wait it out" or "just bait it" have no idea how to use the Perk properly. People love to go on and on about how NOED rewards Killers for being bad, but Dead Hard for distance is the single best mistake-fixer in the game. It has the capability to extend a chase a ridiculous amount with the press of a button and reward Survivors for being outplayed. The Survivor can make the biggest mistake ever in a chase and get mindgamed into utter oblivion, but as long as they know where to point their Dead Hard, it just doesn't matter. They get to drop a pallet, vault a window, and just overall extend the loop and the Killer can't do jack diddly squat about it, because they had a Perk. Not because they got outplayed or because they made mistakes, but because the Survivor clicked on a little diamond with a picture in it before the match started.

    How would I fix it? Remove it from the game.

    You bring up ver good points, I haven't had as much trouble with dead hard then with ds and deliverance, but I think I agree.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Ghostface gets most of his kills because his reveal mechanic is broken. If that was working properly he'd be far weaker than he is.

    How is it broken though?

  • @KingFrost said:

    Adrenaline is overrated. FIGHT ME

    Yeah, it's way too situational.

  • Legion is fine.

    BBQ is so annoying to play against oh my god.

  • A good amount of Killers AND survivors are whiny overgrown toddlers who want their side to get meta perks/skills/etc every chapter, and the other side to have no advantages whatsoever

    Seriously- I exclusively play survivor but I would never cry over killers getting good perks or buffs, nor would I be dumb enough to think the devs only favor one side

  • You can be staring right at him, middle of your screen, full body revealed, and it doesn't break him out. Then he exposes you and gets a free down.

  • I'll throw my take here again: Pig should be allowed to see the remaining time on active Reverse Bear Traps, even if it's through the use of an add-on.

  • @TAG said:

    I'll throw my take here again: Pig should be allowed to see the remaining time on active Reverse Bear Traps, even if it's through the use of an add-on.

    Oh my god, you might have posted the best hot take here, this needs to be added. Also pig needs her nerfs to be reverted.

  • spirit need power rework

  • Freddy could have been buffed to be more viable before they reworked him. He lost alot of what made him special and he's is very boring to play imo they streamlined him too much. I know Demogorgon is a lesser version of him in a way but I still prefer to play Demo over Freddy. I only play Freddy now because i like the claw SFX for some reason.

  • @Fspirits said:

    Autodidact can be super useful.

    One of my best games in dead by daylight as a survivor, had someone use autodidact and it was truly amazing once they gain stacks in it, they could heal anyone with a snap of their fingers. Saved alot of time.

  • Spirit as a whole is a overhyped killer.

  • I think Legion is fun to play against.

    The fact that he makes pallets so unsafe during Frenzy makes him fun for me.

    And the whole "Mending Simulator" argument makes no sense to me because that's half of all you do as a Survivor to begin with, hold M1.

  • @Fspirits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1344974#Comment_1344974

    Yup, the thing about Autodidact is that sometimes it feels like it actually makes the chances of skillchecks smaller...

    Yeah, it's like oh hey. I want skill checks and than the game just goes nope. No skill checks for you.

1 2 ›