Anyone else getting nice messages?

Untitled36_20200611121735.png Untitled35_20200611121650.png Untitled34_20200611121551.png Untitled33_20200611164644.png


Usually I'm getting negative messages about me playing a certain way, or doing a certain thing, or just playing sub par, but over the past day or so I've been receiving some nice messages instead. It's probably the most positive messages I've seen over a day.

Anyone else getting alot of positive messages recently?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • If I'm commenting or messaging I do everything I can to keep it positive. When I message the killer as survivor its to say gg or (if my team dumpstered them) try to help improve their game. Even if I'm getting hate as a killer I try to laugh about it.

  • I only get nice messages from other survivors, as I am god tier with flashlights, but pretty much nothing else. Killers always call me bad or toxic. I run empathy with flashlight 24/7 ๐Ÿ˜†.

  • @DaFireSquirtle said:

    When I play survivor yeah I literally always get positive messages. When I play killer I get one gg a month. The rest are death threats, racist slurs, homophobic comments and just toxic messages. At one point I just turned my xbox messages off. I recently turned them back on cuz why the hell should I have to turn them off. I report them obviously but one time I tried telling a dbd help person but they said there's nothing they can do. I dunno I just thought it Maybe if I showed them the gamer tag and the evidence of them hurling homophobic comments they would have Maybe banned him. Like I know it's not an in game thing but you'd think they wouldn't want people like that playing there game.

    Before I scroll any farther; So sorry to see and hear that #########, friend. There's toxicity in gameplay/poor sportsmanship and then there's just being a piece of ######### and I'm so sorry you dealt with the latter. No ######### excuses for that kind of garbage or the stupid ######### they have to say. Much love, stay strong, fam.

  • I got a message from a new Ghostface that apologized for camping and tunneling. We ended up talking a lot and I taught him how to play Ghostface. Good times.

  • @X_Scott said:

    We can't talk on switch ๐Ÿ˜ก๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ก

    Right? I would send out so many props, compliments on plays and apologies for times I felt I may have been a little too hardcore.

    @Zeidoktor said:

    I occasionally get nice messages when I play Killer, since I often prefer to farm and am fine with letting people escape. Once got called the nicest Ghost Face ever and more recently got thanked for not Death Hooking a Laurie I kept downing (I kept running into her, downed her for the pressure but didn't stop her getting picked up).

    GhostLegalSpaceFace is also my number 1 babe and I've also been trying to slowly get myself better at farming with no kills. Sometimes I do lose track of who's got how many hooks though! Woops!

  • YOU GUYS GET MESSAGES?


    I play super altruistic as a survivor. Filling in where/what ever needs it. Usually I sac myself so save someone on t3 even though I'm on death hook.


    The best I get is a gg from the killer. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343670#Comment_1343670

    Before I scroll any farther; So sorry to see and hear that #########, friend. There's toxicity in gameplay/poor sportsmanship and then there's just being a piece of ######### and I'm so sorry you dealt with the latter. No ######### excuses for that kind of garbage or the stupid ######### they have to say. Much love, stay strong, fam.

    @SpookyStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343670#Comment_1343670

    Before I scroll any farther; So sorry to see and hear that #########, friend. There's toxicity in gameplay/poor sportsmanship and then there's just being a piece of ######### and I'm so sorry you dealt with the latter. No ######### excuses for that kind of garbage or the stupid ######### they have to say. Much love, stay strong, fam.

    I appreciate it thanks I'm doing ok but Homophobic comments are the worst for me since they hit home if you get me. But it's just how it is. I reported him to xbox and That's all I can do.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    With the messed up MM, I've been getting killers who really shouldn't be playing someone like me.

    I try to send them some form of encouragement or helpful tip (for example, one guy was a Nurse who kept chasing me but never used Blink so I messaged them to let them know the speed difference and how you'll never catch a survivor in a straight chase as the nurse).

    Its good to see there are people playing DBD like you-I matched up against a survivor who was far too good for me while playing Freddie, I'd not long bought him so was getting used to the mechanics and that person gave some good tips and encouragement, it really helps even if it's just encouragement because there can be so much negativity around this game and it really puts people off unfortunately

  • @Kellie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343670#Comment_1343670

    Irrelevant but relevant question. Can XBOX have spaces in their usernames?

    Not sure tbh. I choose my name when I was really young and I've never been bothered to change it since lol

  • Xbox player here. I always try to send a gg to the killer or survivors unless they're being really salty during the match (teabagging, tunneling etc). Had quite a bit of thanks during games as killer where we get a survivor dc as I usually just mess around, damage gens while they repair etc, just to get us all more points. Had quite a few gg's back myself and some complimenting or offering advice on playstyle too, even had a killer thank me for a good match as they were a new killer and I helped them get used to their powers.

    It seems to be improving but sadly there're always gonna be ultra-toxic players on both sides, but we seem to be making a change for the better so we should all keep it up.

  • Screenshot_20200612-150550_Xbox.jpg

    Survivor to survivor

    Screenshot_20200612-150339_Xbox.jpg

    Survivor to killer lmao. (I slugged because he ran at me right after being unhooked in my face without bt but I didn't wanna hook him again so I slugged him to give him a chance but none of his teammates came to pick him up)

  • @DaFireSquirtle

    When I get homophobic messages:

    FB_IMG_1591990847135~2.jpg


  • @Cheers said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JJA5I8LF7XXB/untitled36-20200611121735.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/17NWEJJUR269/untitled35-20200611121650.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5LXFE33XREHO/untitled34-20200611121551.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CGL1LNUAC5OE/untitled33-20200611164644.png

    Usually I'm getting negative messages about me playing a certain way, or doing a certain thing, or just playing sub par, but over the past day or so I've been receiving some nice messages instead. It's probably the most positive messages I've seen over a day.

    Anyone else getting alot of positive messages recently?

    I also have been noticing a subtle increase in friendly messages win or lose on both sides.

1 2 โ€บ