How much was your rank on the exam?
Mine was rank 3! :D
Mine was rank 3! :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No auric cells for me :(
rip :c (also idk how i gotta get auric cells, are they gotta send me in the email so then i need to confirm it?)
It's a raffle.
So 1 out of like...132iu83297482498729834sadfhasr83274 people they're going to pick out of a hat.
I don't know how many winners but, well yeah.
Its a raffle, you can win...or not.
rank 3 AND without cheating :D
Rank 2 without cheating. Messed up survivor item count (still not sure which one I missed honestly) and I legitimately didn't know chinese firecrackers could blind survivors. I was just happy to be a lore buff though, lot of lore questions in there...
Let's just say that I have no chance of winning, I'm terrible at quizzes
I don't remember my rank, but I got 92% which I'm happy with.
I missed the exam, this is college all over again!!!
I got rank 10 with about 71%. Shame I don't remember when dbd anniversary is. And I messed up lot of icon questions because I didn't mention color of icon asked.
Rank 7, 82%. No cells for the big dumbo here ๐