Who's in charge of PlayStation 4 is report system
Okay let's just not beat around the bush here. WHO is in charge of PlayStation 4 is report system because I have encountered rage quitting killer alongside rage quitting killer. Seriously now what in God's name or how in God's name can these killers be allowed to rage quit with a little repercussions to themselves and no blood points going towards us
Seriously the only repercussion is I might as well start the game back up and find a new match. Has for the survivors. Whenever killer rage quits out of dead by Daylight by going back to dashboard we get no blood points.
We have seriously guess you fixed or get a better report system for this game.
Also the same thing goes for survivors. That's right I'm not playing favorites here both sides should be punished for leaving the match especially since most matches have an average of at least 10 to 15 minutes. So you're telling me that you can't keep your sanity for that long
Seriously the only repercussion is I might as well start the game back up and find a new match. Has for the survivors. Whenever killer rage quits out of dead by Daylight by going back to dashboard we get no blood points.
We have seriously guess you fixed or get a better report system for this game.
Also the same thing goes for survivors. That's right I'm not playing favorites here both sides should be punished for leaving the match especially since most matches have an average of at least 10 to 15 minutes. So you're telling me that you can't keep your sanity for that long
Comments
Not to burst your bubble bud but their have been countless threads about this in the last few weeks that have gone unanswered. The report system is there simply to make you think somewhere, someone is taking action against people ruining the game for everyone but the truth is nothing is happening to them. People have gone as far as dc'ing on purpose 50 times in a row to see if anything would happen and it didn't.
So was it literally someone's job at one point to pretend that they were going to do something about cheaters on consoles?
Do you have a link or know which video they stated that they "have no tools to punish anyone on console"?
This does not only happen playing SWF i have played many solo survivor matches and have had killers dc after one gen gets completed or their Hex totem is broken or from a killers perspective as soon as survivor gets hooked or downed.. Can't stand that even legit complaints are always turned into survivor main vs killer main bullshit or SWF is toxic bullshit. Everyone trying to twist things to fit the agenda of whatever they decide to main is probably a large part of the reason things that legitimately effect the game fall through the cracks.
Sony doesn't take actions for stuffs that happen ingame, like cheating or some kind of exploit or abuse. It says contact the game. So it's a clear responsibility of the game developers to get that feature in and ban players that violate the ToS.
Survivors ragequit more than every second game nowadays.
But when a killer does it a few times, the world ends?
AFAIK sony is responsible for the banns on ps4, but even on PCs reports for DCing wont do anything. There is an automatic system for that, but you need to DC like in 80% of your games consistently to make it trigger.
Just introduce an increasing queue time punisher for DCing like most games have and we will be fine.
That has nothign to do with console, the situation is the same on PC.
And im not suggesting special treatment, Its just funny when survivors cry about sth that happened in a few games, but the killer have to go through this every 2nd game.
I dont understand why they cant add queue punishment for DCs. As if it was so hard to implement, I really dont get it
Dev stream #99 if I remember correctly.
The developers being willfully ignorant on PC is one thing, NOT CREATING THE POSSIBLITY to do anything on console is another.
Fixed it for you
How long is the game on console now? Just saying.....
So the console people don't do anything about ingame issues and leave it to the game developers, but also do not allow those developers to do something ? If that's true, you can't really blame the devs for that.
June 20th 2017. Regardless, this Rage Quiting is an epidemic on all platforms and... it’s just stupid how little the developers have done about it. The 80% thing just isn’t enough of a deterrent to stop it. I know it’s not easy to delegate who’s got legitimate D/C’s and who’s a serial Rage Quitter, but the developers really need to step up their game about it.
I don’t feel like I “won” when the other side Rage Quits. Most of all if it’s early game. Mostly how Survivors do it and they really screw their team mates. I feel bad for the remaining Survivors... Killers, I know it’s hard to curb your rage at the bullshit balance of the game... but I play solo... I’m a little bit annoyed at how much BP, offerings, and pip’s I’ve lost from Killers who Rage Quit cause some 3 man SWF I got stuck with was a bully squad. Or some random was a total dick. (Though if it’s just one jackass... they better be careful. I’ll risk a ban to sandbag some toxic survivor.)
Well its not like sony/microsoft is preventing BHVR from taking action. Its the devs fault they didnt create appropiate tools to tackle the problems, but they didnt do that on PC either, so....
New to the forums huh?