LE Huntress
I've been attempting to play her on console and its kinda annoying. I never know where I'm gonna hit. She needs a crosshair or at least a crosshair add-on.
I've been attempting to play her on console and its kinda annoying. I never know where I'm gonna hit. She needs a crosshair or at least a crosshair add-on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's rough, but you start to get a feel for it after practice. Huntress is one of the more difficult Killers to learn, particularly on console.
If you're looking for instant success though, you can do as @youarewronglol suggested and tape your screen to act as a crosshair; but of course that won't help land any Hatchets that you have to arc.
She's pretty hard to play. Unfortunately I quit killer so I can't really give tips anymore. All I can say is that you'll get used to it after a while.