Trying this again...
As my last post was turned Into a flame war of off topic stuff I will try and explain this better Who is ready for the 4mans with 16 meta perks sweating just cuz they know they can easily win against all the people playing a new killer for nostalgia purposes? Then teabagging gate like they actually did well
Comments
That’s literally the main point is it’s a joke post but also not really cuz there are some people who will do this to be annoying 😂
I'm sure I will get dunked on a couple times but that's just the price you have to pay until you reach perfection. That being said getting tbagged and messaged isn't the end of the world. The only thing I hate is people that win and try to waste as much time as possible before leaving.
I still can not believe we're getting a Silent Hill chapter. No matter how much I'm gonna get tbagged I will definitely enjoy this chapter. I've never been so hyped. Who would have thought you would ever get the opportunity to play Pyramid Head? Like seriously... That's just crazy.
Like it’s not gonna bother me at all like shoot he can easily tunnel sweats if you wanted to through most meta perks I more of meant it as a joke you know it’s sad sometimes watching people need all that just to beat a baby killer 😂
@Poweas I hope this clarified my previous one also didn’t mean to be heated just having one of those days you know so little things are annoying me lol
@Poweas that and I was being spammed by notifications of the exact same posts which were off topic and taking the post too seriously
Ohhhh, that's what you meant lol. Yeah, they're gonna really abuse new Pyramid Heads...
I mean, 4-man groups already do this just by bringing a smurf with them. So yeah, nothing new.
Yeah I didn’t mean anything against survivors playing survivor lol but for some reason that’s what people thought I only meant people are gonna be bullying new pyramid heads and if anyone is that person they are scummy but bad news for them pyramid boy can pretty easily tunnel while same risk as any other killer you will probably still lose but so does scummy scumbag and you get that sweet sweet “imagine being red rank and tunneling” or Umm bad words 😳😳😳
Oh yeah no doubt but in that scenario sometimes it is a killer with a good set up it’s not like they 100% know it’s gonna be a noob killer they just try to force it that way but doing this knowing atleast the first day 99% of games are people playing him with no meta set up and you run your basic squad bully set up you are a scummy scumbag
@ayaya
Oh well I can be empathic and say that you killer mains should get clear indication of who is in the SWF and with who. Or they should just delete SWF
Nah would make matchmaking too long for swf groups cuz lobby dodging I don’t think they should punish people for playing with friends I play at rank 1 and a sweaty swf isn’t as common as most complaints you see would make you believe my real thing here was about the ones that do it specifically knowing it’s new killer release date and they want easy wins to rank up
What about non ranked mode good for memes or to try out new killers/perks?
Now if you guys do want something I think all swf should do or survivor in general is unless some challenge requires you to escape if all 4 can escape which depips killer just give them a kill so they don’t derank especially with how bad matchmaking is and you get lobbies of rank 6 rank 2 rank 4 rank 3 against a rank 19 I always do I may end up looping killer all game which also means I know I’m guaranteed a pip so what’s the harm in me giving them the kill after my friends escape? Now also same is for killer if you slaughter a team and know you get the pip after three kills and have the last one even if it means hatch close then let them have the gate no harm to rank letting one go (ofc you don’t have to do this this is just me I don’t want to tell people how to play it’s just a nice thing you can do to make sure everyone atleast has a safety pip)
Same reason above tbh at the moment matchmaking would become even longer due to having half of players over here on ranked and the other half over there on casual