BHVR can you please tell us when the new matchmaking is being officially released?
Because quite frankly I'm getting tired of this s***.
Because quite frankly I'm getting tired of this s***.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In their words, "Sometime next month".
This was said in May.
Put some stickers on the left side of the screen to hide the ranks and here it is. I'm sure that they will hide ranks and everything under will be still as broken as it is
I hope you're right because more and more of my matches keep looking like this. These days I have to go in with a carefree attitude which is easier said than done with a PVP you game.
God that would be horrible! ๐
I hope they're right with that prediction too- but those were their words, not mine lol.
I mean, technically only three of the words there was theirs, but you get my point.
I would like to think it would come with the next rank reset which would make the most sense.
Either the next Rest (13th) or next Chapter (16th) would make the most sense to me too