Do you agree?

I was thinking about if we could have a higher chance of getting a certain map (e.g. Hadonfield) using his dlc killer (Michael Myers). With other words, if I run a certain killer I have a higher chance of getting his realm and killers like ghostface and Leatherface would be the same chance to every map since they don't have a realm.

Comments

  • This might give the Killers identity away. If you land on MacMillan, you would be extra careful in grass. If you land on Haddonfield, Myers would have it harder to stalk.

    Sure, there is no guarantee that the Killer is the one of the Realm, but still... Back in the day Hooks looked different, depending on the Killer. And they changed that for a reason.

  • No, I don't want to play the same maps over and over.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    This might give the Killers identity away. If you land on MacMillan, you would be extra careful in grass. If you land on Haddonfield, Myers would have it harder to stalk.

    Sure, there is no guarantee that the Killer is the one of the Realm, but still... Back in the day Hooks looked different, depending on the Killer. And they changed that for a reason.

    But some killers like hillbilly will be most likely in a good map

  • @USELESS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1339272#Comment_1339272

    But some killers like hillbilly will be most likely in a good map

    But some would have a higher chance of worse maps (Spirit, Legion for example)