My new guilty pleasure build, what is yours?

So just been screwing around waiting for Pyramid Head, and starting this past weekend I've been playing Myers with Rancor basically wandering around spooking survivors from time to time and maybe landing an m1 but staying just at the edge of tier 1 so the obsession never knows I have Rancor. Once there is 1 gen left I start stalking for real and by the time the last gen pops I'm full speed and do a little spicy mori.

I've rotated a few other perks in like PWYF, Nemesis and even Furtive Chase so I can get a hook and mori the savior.

Anyone else do anything weird when they want a break from the normal gaames?

Comments

  • Well back when I used to main as wraith. I would follow survivors when invisible ๐Ÿ˜ฑ.Then as they go to a generator I Uncloaked ๐Ÿ˜‚.

  • Demo with Devour and Thrill. I spend the match defending totems instead of gens and eventually one shotting everyone. It doesn't work half the time but the times it does work are the most satisfying thing ever, especially if I can get 5 tokens.

  • full slug Freddy (sloppy, thanatophobia, deerstalker, coulrophobia), when fun isn't allowed.