A moment to say thanks to all of our "Trusted" members
After being on the forums for quite a long time and seeing the good these guys do, I just wanted to take a minute to recognize them. These guys are the backbone of our community it feels like, always ready to offer advice or help answer any questions one might have. We even have ppl going above and beyond to type out entire devstreams for those of us who cant watch it ourselves.
If you would, please offer some words down below in thanks to those who make this community so great.
Cheers mate

Comments
I'm an Ex-Trusted Member, it's amazing to see how much I've impacted y'all during what was my time as a Trusted Member. It's saddening to see that I left the program, but rest assured that will not change who I am on the forums — I'll continue to support the community to my best ability. 🤗
Im an ######### so I could never be trusted. But I will say that I do find comments from all the trusted members and former trusted members to be refreshingly positive and helpful. I don’t know the full details of what happened but I’m sorry to see you guys go and thank you for being an inspiration for positivity even if I’m unable to emulate it.
It says everything that Behaviour has not chimed in on this thread.
It says literally nothing. When they comment, people jump down their throats demanding replies to so-and-so thread and saying that they only comment in threads praising them, yadda yadda.