why did this happen?

So I was playing myres yesterday and got him from p2 lvl 40 all the way to P3 lvl 15 and I got on and it completely reset my progress from yesterday and still took my bloodpoints. Plz explain.

Comments

  • Why this is Kansas, and this Arkansas, plz America explain!!!
  • please give us or (support really)...more details.

    What system?....and did you happen to record the before/after of the effects?

    Send an email here

  • If you got an error message saying that there was a data error and any progress might be lost if you continued and did so anyways. That'd explain a lot but as @ceridwen309 said what are the specs etc.

  • powerbats said:

    If you got an error message saying that there was a data error and any progress might be lost if you continued and did so anyways. That'd explain a lot but as @ceridwen309 said what are the specs etc.

    I had no error messages, it was just like when I normally play. Nothing out of the ordinary.
  • @TheDarkLycan said:
    So I was playing myres yesterday and got him from p2 lvl 40 all the way to P3 lvl 15 and I got on and it completely reset my progress from yesterday and still took my bloodpoints. Plz explain.

    Contact the support, but honestly. For these few lvls I wouldnt bother^^

  • Master said:

    @TheDarkLycan said:
    So I was playing myres yesterday and got him from p2 lvl 40 all the way to P3 lvl 15 and I got on and it completely reset my progress from yesterday and still took my bloodpoints. Plz explain.

    Contact the support, but honestly. For these few lvls I wouldnt bother^^

    That's around 400/500k bloodpoints I'm not getting back though on Xbox BTW