Quick Question
It was mentioned I believe that 6 months after a rift closed the cosmetics from that rift would come to the shop. Its been 7 months since the first rift and no cosmetics so I was just wondering is that still a thing?
It was mentioned I believe that 6 months after a rift closed the cosmetics from that rift would come to the shop. Its been 7 months since the first rift and no cosmetics so I was just wondering is that still a thing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said at least 6 months. So they will be in the Shop some time in the future, but not earlier than 6 months after they appeared in the Rift.
It's AT LEAST 6 months, NOT EXACTLY after 6 months.