any way to fix framerate on skill checks?

most of the time, skill checks are super low framerate for me and jerky, so it's hard to get a great, but sometimes they're super smooth and it's easy. Any idea why, or how to make it more consistent? I've tried messing with the resolution to no avail.

Comments

  • I would also like to know, as far as I know its been a thing since before DD servers

  • Hahahaha, it's been a problem since DbD was released. Gonna be a while till it's fixed.

  • i have same trouble too before, i'm just trying to make my scales size bigger but you have to endure when the mouse cursor popped up in the corner of the screen when playing (kinda annoying when you play killer) so i change my m1 to c

  • Ya it's weird how janky some skill checks can be.

  • Hope that issue could be addressed this Anniversary update but it might be a deep rooted issue because it's been here for a while, I'm sure it's been made aware of.

  • There was one time (I think 2018/2019) where skill checks were smooth for everyone after an update. Many streamers noticed it and everyone loved it.

    Well, new update and they were not smooth anymore.

  • Yea wow, I remember that. I guess I've just had stockholm syndrome and forgot how janky it is.