Dude...

I'm so sick of playing against Huntress with dedicated servers.

I'm literally getting hit by doors not hatchets.

What's the point of dodging hatchets if my shadow is going to take the hits.

I get F(ing) pissed if I'm hit by a hatchet that's literally nowhere near me.

Been playing this game for almost 3 years and my head hurts at how they haven't fixed any of these problems, even as killer I question how I get certain hits sometimes.

Comments

  • To be fair every "fast attack" feels unfair when the killer has a bad ping. Hillbilly often runs you over with his chainsaw even though he's been looking to a whole other direction, same goes for Oni who often smashes a wall while you're getting downed behind him, Deathslinger's harpoon often connects through the wall when you're already around the corner on your screen.

    It is what it is. However a lot of this will probably change for the better once the hits are finally server-sided. Killers with potato internet or generally bad ping will probably hit nothing anymore at that point.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    To be fair every "fast attack" feels unfair when the killer has a bad ping. Hillbilly often runs you over with his chainsaw even though he's been looking to a whole other direction, same goes for Oni who often smashes a wall while you're getting downed behind him, Deathslinger's harpoon often connects through the wall when you're already around the corner on your screen.

    It is what it is. However a lot of this will probably change for the better once the hits are finally server-sided. Killers with potato internet or generally bad ping will probably hit nothing anymore at that point.

    to be fair: oni is currently "bugged". You swing in a certain direction and he does a weird turn. I really dislike this bug, getting sick of these "flicks".

    They announced a server sided hit validation which should, in theory, help with these latency issues.

  • @Fiv55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1335917#Comment_1335917

    to be fair: oni is currently "bugged". You swing in a certain direction and he does a weird turn. I really dislike this bug, getting sick of these "flicks".

    They announced a server sided hit validation which should, in theory, help with these latency issues.

    That is true. I played oni and this bug is so annoying.

    Like gameplay wise it doesnt really matter but it feels Just weird.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    To be fair every "fast attack" feels unfair when the killer has a bad ping. Hillbilly often runs you over with his chainsaw even though he's been looking to a whole other direction, same goes for Oni who often smashes a wall while you're getting downed behind him, Deathslinger's harpoon often connects through the wall when you're already around the corner on your screen.

    It is what it is. However a lot of this will probably change for the better once the hits are finally server-sided. Killers with potato internet or generally bad ping will probably hit nothing anymore at that point.

    Proof of the hillbilly and oni bugs? Id like to have those in xbox lol.