Badham Preschool
Are you guys getting this map a lot? I'm on PS4 and since yesterday, I've gotten this map except for 3 times in 20+ trials. Is it Freddy's birthday or something?
Tagged:
Trusted
Are you guys getting this map a lot? I'm on PS4 and since yesterday, I've gotten this map except for 3 times in 20+ trials. Is it Freddy's birthday or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mostly get the corn maps these past 2 days
No and thank ######### I haven't because I hate Badmap Palletschool!
Nope, thank god because I absolutely hate it.
Nope I've been getting corn and autohaven. Badham is kinda yucky in my opinion anyways.