Best perks for Freddy?
I have 5 other p3 killers and just started playing Freddy, really liking this killer. Highly competitive in red ranks.
What perks would you recommend on him? I heard BBQ and POP but what about Thrilling Tremors?
I have 5 other p3 killers and just started playing Freddy, really liking this killer. Highly competitive in red ranks.
What perks would you recommend on him? I heard BBQ and POP but what about Thrilling Tremors?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BBQ is amazing on him because of his ability to teleport to and interrupt gens. PGTW us godly for that exact same reason. Thrilling tremous is good on him because of his power to also end chases relatively quickly so you'll get somr value from it, but personally I'd suggest using the Surge/Surveillance wombo combo on him unless you need bloodpoints.
My personal build is Surge, Surveillance, PGTW, and STBFL. You'd want at least one perk to help end chases quicker to retain even more pressure, since freddy's best strength is his ability to keep up map pressure everywhere.
Even without perks he's a very strong killer. BBQ and PGTW make his teleport and gen pressure a lot stronger.
Sloppy slows the game down even further. NOED would secure the win.