August 28th PTB

Does anybody know what else is apart of the PTB aside from the new chapter?

Comments

  • Propably wraith buff's, buff's for pallet's and survivor's, bloodlust nerf, hook buff's(Rescuing someone will be much easier) and something else

  • -new Chapter (First Cut) including 1 Killer + 3 unique perks, 1 survivor + 3 unique perks and 1 map
    -new cosmetics
    -Wraith changes

    That's all that was mentioned in the last stream. Can't wait for Bing Bong Buffs :3

    Edit : There might be other QOL changes, but that's all I recall and could find evidence off. Kinda spaced out during the actual "play with devs" part unless Horvath was on :lol:

  • @RuneStarr said:
    -new Chapter (First Cut) including 1 Killer + 3 unique perks, 1 survivor + 3 unique perks and 1 map
    -new cosmetics
    -Wraith changes

    That's all that was mentioned in the last stream. Can't wait for Bing Bong Buffs :3

    Wraith will be still weak, cause he can't do anything about gen rush, like all killer's

  • Maybe they will move the Clown's "caravan" around to another realm.
  • @Brady said:
    Does anybody know what else is apart of the PTB aside from the new chapter?

    SC and DS reworks hopefully, otherwise I will be very dissapointed if they rlly commit to pallet/bloodlust and kindred changes.
    But I guess I can become a survivor main too :wink:

  • When is the ptb live
  • @douggie123 said:
    When is the ptb live

    Tomorrow honey

  • Master said:

    @Brady said:
    Does anybody know what else is apart of the PTB aside from the new chapter?

    SC and DS reworks hopefully, otherwise I will be very dissapointed if they rlly commit to pallet/bloodlust and kindred changes.
    But I guess I can become a survivor main too :wink:

    They've already said they've decided to leave Self Care as is (for now).
  • I hope the new pallet animation is in it. I hate the twirl.

  • @PigNRun said:
    Maybe they will move the Clown's "caravan" around to another realm.

    i feel like that's such a good idea and easy way to re-use existing maps that they better use it...or else shakes fist at clouds :chuffed:

  • fcc2014 said:

    I hope the new pallet animation is in it. I hate the twirl.

    Did i miss something? Was a new pallet animation announced? 
  • @Master said:

    @Brady said:
    Does anybody know what else is apart of the PTB aside from the new chapter?

    SC and DS reworks hopefully, otherwise I will be very dissapointed if they rlly commit to pallet/bloodlust and kindred changes.
    But I guess I can become a survivor main too :wink:

    DS needs to be removed entirely and a new perk to replace it.

    Self Care doesn't need touching. I've explained this thoroughly multiple times.

    The pallet changes are a GOOD THING. Enduring is in the meta right now due to the fact that when the vacuum was removed, survivors hitboxes are still active after the stun, which btw if you hit a survivor through a stun, it's stated that was completely unintentional.

    Bloodlust in its current state punishes survivors that don't loop. They've stated their reasoning in the Q&A, you should watch it sometime. Although no opinion can be formed on the bloodlust changes until the PTB.

  • @Brady said:

    @Master said:

    @Brady said:
    Does anybody know what else is apart of the PTB aside from the new chapter?

    SC and DS reworks hopefully, otherwise I will be very dissapointed if they rlly commit to pallet/bloodlust and kindred changes.
    But I guess I can become a survivor main too :wink:

    DS needs to be removed entirely and a new perk to replace it.

    Self Care doesn't need touching. I've explained this thoroughly multiple times.

    The pallet changes are a GOOD THING. Enduring is in the meta right now due to the fact that when the vacuum was removed, survivors hitboxes are still active after the stun, which btw if you hit a survivor through a stun, it's stated that was completely unintentional.

    Bloodlust in its current state punishes survivors that don't loop. They've stated their reasoning in the Q&A, you should watch it sometime. Although no opinion can be formed on the bloodlust changes until the PTB.

    Yes I will form my opinion tomorow, highly doubt that the map has been reworked though

  • @Master said:

    @Brady said:

    @Master said:

    @Brady said:
    Does anybody know what else is apart of the PTB aside from the new chapter?

    SC and DS reworks hopefully, otherwise I will be very dissapointed if they rlly commit to pallet/bloodlust and kindred changes.
    But I guess I can become a survivor main too :wink:

    DS needs to be removed entirely and a new perk to replace it.

    Self Care doesn't need touching. I've explained this thoroughly multiple times.

    The pallet changes are a GOOD THING. Enduring is in the meta right now due to the fact that when the vacuum was removed, survivors hitboxes are still active after the stun, which btw if you hit a survivor through a stun, it's stated that was completely unintentional.

    Bloodlust in its current state punishes survivors that don't loop. They've stated their reasoning in the Q&A, you should watch it sometime. Although no opinion can be formed on the bloodlust changes until the PTB.

    Yes I will form my opinion tomorow, highly doubt that the map has been reworked though

    Yeah, me too.

    I just wish they'd reduce pallets to about 5 (The god pallets only) and remove a majority of loops and replace it with an alternative, but not OP like pallets, way to break LoS and juke.

  • Hope they add more mind games in the future cause those always make the game interesting

  • @Zanfer said:
    Hope they add more mind games in the future cause those always make the game interesting

    Totally agree! My favourite is when the Killer mind games me at the double-window jungle gym. It's always a pleasure trying to outsmart each other rather than loop around a pallet.

    Mindgames > Looping

  • @Brady said:

    @Zanfer said:
    Hope they add more mind games in the future cause those always make the game interesting

    Totally agree! My favourite is when the Killer mind games me at the double-window jungle gym. It's always a pleasure trying to outsmart each other rather than loop around a pallet.

    Mindgames > Looping

    Yupp and they did add mind games during the 2.0.0 on some maps with higher boxes, but it can be even more so who knows. Also the new map might have an interesting layout to we will see

  • Ihatelife said:

    Propably wraith buff's, buff's for pallet's and survivor's, bloodlust nerf, hook buff's(Rescuing someone will be much easier) and something else

    How could they make hook rescues easier? With swivel hooks being a thing, what more could you do to make it easier? All I can think of is reducing the time it takes to unhook a survivor
  • @Sandt21 said:
    Ihatelife said:

    Propably wraith buff's, buff's for pallet's and survivor's, bloodlust nerf, hook buff's(Rescuing someone will be much easier) and something else

    How could they make hook rescues easier? With swivel hooks being a thing, what more could you do to make it easier? All I can think of is reducing the time it takes to unhook a survivor

    Pretty much what they're doing is getting rid of that animation lag where if you let go of the hooked person they sit there for a moment uninteractable, same thing if the hook savior gets pulled from the save, it makes the hooked person savable while the killer is picking up

  • @Brady said:

    @Master said:

    @Brady said:
    Does anybody know what else is apart of the PTB aside from the new chapter?

    SC and DS reworks hopefully, otherwise I will be very dissapointed if they rlly commit to pallet/bloodlust and kindred changes.
    But I guess I can become a survivor main too :wink:

    DS needs to be removed entirely and a new perk to replace it.

    Self Care doesn't need touching. I've explained this thoroughly multiple times.

    The pallet changes are a GOOD THING. Enduring is in the meta right now due to the fact that when the vacuum was removed, survivors hitboxes are still active after the stun, which btw if you hit a survivor through a stun, it's stated that was completely unintentional.

    Bloodlust in its current state punishes survivors that don't loop. They've stated their reasoning in the Q&A, you should watch it sometime. Although no opinion can be formed on the bloodlust changes until the PTB.

    are you kidding? so what? you want survivors to pallet loop you more into oblivion so you get gen rushed to death and they all get ez escape? ######### is this game man

  • @Captain_Ryder said:

    @Brady said:

    @Master said:

    @Brady said:
    Does anybody know what else is apart of the PTB aside from the new chapter?

    SC and DS reworks hopefully, otherwise I will be very dissapointed if they rlly commit to pallet/bloodlust and kindred changes.
    But I guess I can become a survivor main too :wink:

    DS needs to be removed entirely and a new perk to replace it.

    Self Care doesn't need touching. I've explained this thoroughly multiple times.

    The pallet changes are a GOOD THING. Enduring is in the meta right now due to the fact that when the vacuum was removed, survivors hitboxes are still active after the stun, which btw if you hit a survivor through a stun, it's stated that was completely unintentional.

    Bloodlust in its current state punishes survivors that don't loop. They've stated their reasoning in the Q&A, you should watch it sometime. Although no opinion can be formed on the bloodlust changes until the PTB.

    are you kidding? so what? you want survivors to pallet loop you more into oblivion so you get gen rushed to death and they all get ez escape? ######### is this game man

    You are talking to a survivor, you have to reailze that

  • @PigNRun said:
    Maybe they will move the Clown's "caravan" around to another realm.

    sHoOk

  • @Captain_Ryder said:

    @Brady said:

    @Master said:

    @Brady said:
    Does anybody know what else is apart of the PTB aside from the new chapter?

    SC and DS reworks hopefully, otherwise I will be very dissapointed if they rlly commit to pallet/bloodlust and kindred changes.
    But I guess I can become a survivor main too :wink:

    DS needs to be removed entirely and a new perk to replace it.

    Self Care doesn't need touching. I've explained this thoroughly multiple times.

    The pallet changes are a GOOD THING. Enduring is in the meta right now due to the fact that when the vacuum was removed, survivors hitboxes are still active after the stun, which btw if you hit a survivor through a stun, it's stated that was completely unintentional.

    Bloodlust in its current state punishes survivors that don't loop. They've stated their reasoning in the Q&A, you should watch it sometime. Although no opinion can be formed on the bloodlust changes until the PTB.

    are you kidding? so what? you want survivors to pallet loop you more into oblivion so you get gen rushed to death and they all get ez escape? ######### is this game man

    Again, if the hit for hit state of the pallets was intentional, and because none of you seem to understand that the devs stated IT IS NOT, I would not support the upcoming changes. But if that's the case, that something is not working how intended, I am in full support of whatever change regardless of which side it benefits most from.

    @Master said:

    @Captain_Ryder said:

    @Brady said:

    @Master said:

    @Brady said:
    Does anybody know what else is apart of the PTB aside from the new chapter?

    SC and DS reworks hopefully, otherwise I will be very dissapointed if they rlly commit to pallet/bloodlust and kindred changes.
    But I guess I can become a survivor main too :wink:

    DS needs to be removed entirely and a new perk to replace it.

    Self Care doesn't need touching. I've explained this thoroughly multiple times.

    The pallet changes are a GOOD THING. Enduring is in the meta right now due to the fact that when the vacuum was removed, survivors hitboxes are still active after the stun, which btw if you hit a survivor through a stun, it's stated that was completely unintentional.

    Bloodlust in its current state punishes survivors that don't loop. They've stated their reasoning in the Q&A, you should watch it sometime. Although no opinion can be formed on the bloodlust changes until the PTB.

    are you kidding? so what? you want survivors to pallet loop you more into oblivion so you get gen rushed to death and they all get ez escape? ######### is this game man

    You are talking to a survivor, you have to reailze that

    You are talking to a killer, you have to realize that.

    See how stupid that sounds? Stop justifying poor arguments with little points to back them up just because one player plays another side more. This is a discussion, there's no room for this stupid killer vs. survivor bullshit man.

    PTB should be up soon, let me hear what you think of it will you? Unless you're just going to drop some biased, unjustifiable opinion.

    Also, pallets are not the problem. Loops are. Prioritize your concerns.

  • i dont rly care too much about the PTB, since i'd rather like my killers to have some minor piece of power left, instead of being nerfed once more.
    like, what the hell were the devs thinking on that one? ;-;
    the only reason for me to maybe look at it would be the new killer who will probaply be available...

  • @Brady said:

    @Captain_Ryder said:

    @Brady said:

    @Master said:

    @Brady said:
    Does anybody know what else is apart of the PTB aside from the new chapter?

    SC and DS reworks hopefully, otherwise I will be very dissapointed if they rlly commit to pallet/bloodlust and kindred changes.
    But I guess I can become a survivor main too :wink:

    DS needs to be removed entirely and a new perk to replace it.

    Self Care doesn't need touching. I've explained this thoroughly multiple times.

    The pallet changes are a GOOD THING. Enduring is in the meta right now due to the fact that when the vacuum was removed, survivors hitboxes are still active after the stun, which btw if you hit a survivor through a stun, it's stated that was completely unintentional.

    Bloodlust in its current state punishes survivors that don't loop. They've stated their reasoning in the Q&A, you should watch it sometime. Although no opinion can be formed on the bloodlust changes until the PTB.

    are you kidding? so what? you want survivors to pallet loop you more into oblivion so you get gen rushed to death and they all get ez escape? ######### is this game man

    Again, if the hit for hit state of the pallets was intentional, and because none of you seem to understand that the devs stated IT IS NOT, I would not support the upcoming changes. But if that's the case, that something is not working how intended, I am in full support of whatever change regardless of which side it benefits most from.

    @Master said:

    @Captain_Ryder said:

    @Brady said:

    @Master said:

    @Brady said:
    Does anybody know what else is apart of the PTB aside from the new chapter?

    SC and DS reworks hopefully, otherwise I will be very dissapointed if they rlly commit to pallet/bloodlust and kindred changes.
    But I guess I can become a survivor main too :wink:

    DS needs to be removed entirely and a new perk to replace it.

    Self Care doesn't need touching. I've explained this thoroughly multiple times.

    The pallet changes are a GOOD THING. Enduring is in the meta right now due to the fact that when the vacuum was removed, survivors hitboxes are still active after the stun, which btw if you hit a survivor through a stun, it's stated that was completely unintentional.

    Bloodlust in its current state punishes survivors that don't loop. They've stated their reasoning in the Q&A, you should watch it sometime. Although no opinion can be formed on the bloodlust changes until the PTB.

    are you kidding? so what? you want survivors to pallet loop you more into oblivion so you get gen rushed to death and they all get ez escape? ######### is this game man

    You are talking to a survivor, you have to reailze that

    You are talking to a killer, you have to realize that.

    See how stupid that sounds? Stop justifying poor arguments with little points to back them up just because one player plays another side more. This is a discussion, there's no room for this stupid killer vs. survivor bullshit man.

    PTB should be up soon, let me hear what you think of it will you? Unless you're just going to drop some biased, unjustifiable opinion.

    Also, pallets are not the problem. Loops are. Prioritize your concerns.

    the ballet buff is just bullshit thats all im saying...they should rather buff killers and not survivors because survivors are OP already!

  • @Brady said:
    Does anybody know what else is apart of the PTB aside from the new chapter?

    You do know that there's a patch notes link at the top of the forum right?