Hardcore mode

We need a hardcore mode.

No lobby screen, where the killer can see the survivors. Just how many there are.
No swf. Only matches with randoms.
No heartbeat/terror radius.
No scratch marks.
No aura reading.
No items. Only what you find on the map.
No hud indicators. You don't know how many survivors are left, if they are dead or hanging. Or how many gens are left.

This might be optional:
No perks
No add-ons

With a checkbox that lets you choose if you want to play against normal players or even SWF.

A points multiplicator if you play hardcore and additional bonus points for playing perkless, add-on less, or if you play against normal players.

Just a pure horror game.
This would also be easier to balance for tournaments.

Comments

  • I agree with your idea, it would be a cool mode to play. Removing SWF, that is.

    You already have a semi-hardcore mode now, though. Try playing Wraith in the red ranks >_<

  • I agree with your idea, it would be a cool mode to play. Removing SWF, that is.

    You already have a semi-hardcore mode now, though. Try playing Wraith in the red ranks >_<

    But it's only hardcore for the killer.
  • This could be really good for a new perk like No Mither.
    Let me introduce the Survivor Perk:

    Lost your Shine
    During the next trial you experience no effects from the Killer's terroradius, no aura reading, no hud. None of your other perks will have any effect in the next Trial. If you survive the trial, you are rewarded 100% bloodpoints. The Bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-trial.
    "I'm doomed, I just dont see them anymore..."

    Let's be honest, this is THE MOTHERLODE of Niche perks, but I believe that this would make the horror experience EXTREMELY more potent. If the Devs implement this, I believe completing a match with this should give you an achievement at least. I personally believe people like you should have such a niche perk.

  • Yes, please devs, listen to this.
  • I like this also, This is an alternate game mode i actually would play.

  • Why not? But as an alternative mode, not compulsory. :)
  • Entità said:
    Why not? But as an alternative mode, not compulsory. :)
    Of course. 
    Something along a casual and ranked mode.
  • I agree with your idea, it would be a cool mode to play. Removing SWF, that is.

    You already have a semi-hardcore mode now, though. Try playing Wraith in the red ranks >_<

    Playing wraith at them ranks isn't that bad as I love using him just for fun an slugging matches its so funny getting msgs from survivors saying am using wall hacks etc just cause it's wraith at a high rank lmao