Is this considered
Working with the killer? I was hiding in a locker and a teammate opens it to see me inside.Then waits for the killer to come and my teammate points to the locker and the killer goes for me.
Working with the killer? I was hiding in a locker and a teammate opens it to see me inside.Then waits for the killer to come and my teammate points to the locker and the killer goes for me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kinda. People sell each other out.
But if that's all he did... he's not working with the killer at all. Just trying to get the killer off him.
I see it sometimes as the killer. Then I kill the snitch. 🤷♂️
It was weird to be honest the teammate wasn’t there when I first entered the locker.It’s like he knew exactly which locker I was inside of🤷♂️.
Which perks did he have?
There's no perk that can show you a teammate inside a locker. You are immune to aura-reading.
OP, was it a Dwight and were you up against an Oni? If so, I was in that trial.
But the perk will show the survivor entering the locker.
From the description it just sounds like the teammate got lucky and then decided to try to save his own skin.
It was Ace in the game we were up against Michael Myers.
NVM then. It's just that this situation was very similar to one I encountered earlier today with a Dwight wearing elf pants.
lt was myself Nea Ace and Nancy.
I hope you reported the survivor who helped the killer!
Of course its aiding the killer...
Reflecting on your match, did you do anything that may have upset the survivor who ratted you out? (led the killer to them even on accident, were consistently chased around their location and stayed there knowingly, messed up a skillcheck alongside them)
In a (1v1v1v1) v 1 game, you have to be careful not to upset the only people you have keeping the ship afloat, and are key to your survival
not at all I mean I helped heal my teammates and did generators.But like said above my teammate probably was just trying to save himself and the killer went for me.Believe me I wasn’t fond of my teammates decision.As a killer doctor main if I see survivors doing that I go for the person exposing their teammates.I don’t change targets but as a survivor I go else where once I hear the killer is on the way if my teammate is being noisy messing up a generator I let my teammate expose themself.