Should I report this?
Ok, on the end game chat I had a conversation that I don't know if I should report:
Screenshot_20200606-164242.pngMy English is bad as f so I don't know what it should mean, may you tell me?
Tagged:
Mod
Ok, on the end game chat I had a conversation that I don't know if I should report:
Screenshot_20200606-164242.pngMy English is bad as f so I don't know what it should mean, may you tell me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You could conceivably consider that as a threat, but it’s not completely clear to me what they meant.
Report it, though I also have no idea what that's supposed to mean. Sounds vaguely like a death threat, but it could also just be "I'll kill you in the game if I see you again".
There is an ambiguity in his words
He means either that he wants to harm you in real life or kill you in the game (probably in a toxic way)
Nevertheless, I would report him just in case
Lol
Report it. If it is nothing, and in-game related, then one report won't flag anything.
If this guy has repetitive aggressive/toxic behavior, then it will join the other reports against him and make them aware it needs to be looked into.
I would say, yes please report it. It's enough that I would be concerned about what that person was saying in after game chat and would want that to be looked at.
They leave it purposefully vague. I just block them 🤷♂️
Just reported him