how is that possible that i play with a guy from japan???
is that a new buff killers are allowed? VPN??
but yes lets call stretched resulotion a "cheat" (btw im not even using it) but lets killer keep destroying the game.
but survivors are the worse players in this game and use every advantage they get. playing against russians with a 200 ping wasnt enough now i need to deal with Japanese and Americans?
but no devs first punish people who use stretched res that is much much more important.
Comments
So which country are you in, exactly?
It is weird to me too, Im not from Europe but i play with people from Japan, China, India, Russia, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, US and Canada.
I mean what server is this? dont think they all play with VPN
Same question as for the OP: which country are you in? I'm trying to figure out how this works.
Devs said they will make Sanity Checks for Hits in the future. So that the Server checks that it looks as fair as possible. This means that there will still be questionable Hits, but this should work against VPNers.
I had a guy from China 3 days in a row. Third day I asked him if he maybe wants to stop using a VPN so that he plays on the Chinese Server and not on EU-Servers. The only response I got was the question if I am "white trash". So yeah, wholesome guy...
So lets hope they introduce the Sanity Checks done by the Server sooner than later, because VPNers are a pain to go against.
late respond but im from Germany.