I've played 100 Games as Survivor and Killer, here are my map statistics

Seeing as I've been seeing this pop up more and more lately, I decided to do a tally on the maps I've played on and how common I go to them as both sides (the map that is on top would not surprise you.)

Map Stats.png

My biggest surprise is how common I went to both Hawkins and Ormond, yet how little I went to maps like Lery's or Crotus Prenn Asylum. I miss going to both of those maps :(

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • If you keep the statistics up to a thousand, I would bet it equals out more. What surprises me more is, that Badham with 5 mpas as well is just picked 4 times, which means there is actually at least one map that has not been picked at all. But with 34 it means a perfect average would be 3 picks per map, so I think 7-0 picks is quite a normal distribution

  • Wait, you only went to badham 4 times? It's just as likely as a coldwind map, there's 5 variants. Have they changed how badham is picked or is it a stat anomaly? I do wonder.

  • Coldwind Farm, yee-haw!

  • @Boss said:

    Coldwind Farm, yee-haw!

    Best part about this is I hate going to Corn Maps the most :)

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1332272#Comment_1332272

    Best part about this is I hate going to Corn Maps the most :)

    We are opposites. ๐Ÿ˜

  • Thanks for this, it doesn't really mean anything or do anything, but I quite enjoy looking at these statistics.

    Are you gonna keep this up to 500? Or 1000?

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    Thanks for this, it doesn't really mean anything or do anything, but I quite enjoy looking at these statistics.

    Are you gonna keep this up to 500? Or 1000?

    Yep, been screenshotting the start of every game and when I reach 1000 I'll be sure to keep count.