4k + 0 pip = :(

20200605214112_1.jpg

seems kinda ridiculous that I can 4k but still get 0 pip because the survivors did a good job. Oh well, at least I didn't depip for it.

Comments

  • Did the last generator pop? Because if the last generator popped and you killed Survivors while the exit gates are open, that might explain why your Gatekeeper is bronze.

  • Your Gatekeeper is really bad...

  • Yeah, I am a trapper main in purple ranks, and whenever I 4k without camping or tunneling I get blackpips. Even though I kick generators and hit tons of survivors. The ranking system in this game is not very good and needs improvements.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    Did the last generator pop? Because if the last generator popped and you killed Survivors while the exit gates are open, that might explain why your Gatekeeper is bronze.

    yeah, I was actually working on "sack during the collapse" challenge, so I wanted them to open the gates, but I was still hooking them and keeping pressure on for the rest of the game.

  • @luvcraft said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1331868#Comment_1331868

    yeah, I was actually working on "sack during the collapse" challenge, so I wanted them to open the gates, but I was still hooking them and keeping pressure on for the rest of the game.

    Yeah that may be why, if the gates are open your Gatekeeper emblem takes a massive dive.