Has there been any timeline associated with fixing the ranking/matching system?
The sheer number of potato teammates I've had today is absolutely killing me, literally and figuratively. Really looking forward to a revamped system. 🤦
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
ok
I'd assume it's mostly due to lack of people interested in killers most of the time, but i am tired of seeing rank 16 killers have rainbow ranks in their lobby.
Yep, the new system was recently confirmed to be planned for implementation within the next month.
Wait, really !? Did they specify this during the 4th anniversary stream ? I was doing a drunk watching of the stream with friends, Im slowly realising just how much I missed because of that 🤣
Either way, that's cool.
Yeah, it was near the start. Totally get what you mean about missing announcements, though - that's why I like to make notes, so I can refer to them later.
If you're interested in anything else you might have missed, I shared a full summary of the stream on the forums which you can find here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/155950/i-watched-the-4th-anniversary-stream-even-though-you-probably-did-too
That's awesome news! Thank you :)