The stream today was a lot of fun

I'm looking forward to the next three and hope they continue on after that! I'd love to see a match where everybody uses a random perk generator to get their load outs.

Btw no tea in the microwave and no pineapple on pizza.

Comments

  • Glad it went well

  • Glad you enjoyed it! We've still got some kinks to work out, but it seemed like people had a lot of fun. Random perks were actually in there, but No Mither won that poll.

    Looking forward to doing more.

  • @Peanits said:

    Glad you enjoyed it! We've still got some kinks to work out, but it seemed like people had a lot of fun. Random perks were actually in there, but No Mither won that poll.

    Looking forward to doing more.

    Ohh ok cool, I wasn't reading chat. Next time I'll have to vote

  • What stream? From bhvr?

  • I was so suprised to randomly see DBD dev stream. It was great and I'm looking forward to the next one.

  • @DwightOP said:

    What stream? From bhvr?

    Yeah they had a stream at 2pm EST. not Queen and some others that work with the community played for a bunch of matches in KWF. It's something they're gonna do every Friday in June.