Bloodpoint Re-work
As someone who has switched platforms from switch version to the xbox one version the levelling up of all of these survivors/killers is a grind. I know that it's not required to own all the DLC but I think to make the game less grindy (especially from a new players perspective) I think there should be a change to how much bloodpoints we get per trial.
With the increasing amount of characters every few months + prestige it can feel abit annoying when you earn so little during a trial as of now.
The average survivor earns anywhere between 20-25 000 per trial maybe more (without offerings + events)
The increase should be about 40-50 000 per trial at most (without offerings + events)
As for killer I don't believe that changes need to be too drastic as BBQ & Chilli does increase your bloodpoints a whole lot but say if we were to buff bloodpoint earnings make it so it's like 70-80 000 per trial
The cap of the bloodpoints I feel should be raised to at least 2 million from 1 but that's just my opinion.
If anyone else has any other suggestions for a bloodpoint rework, I'm all ears.
I just personally feel that bloodpoints need to be really looked at and changed to fit for the new players who lack perks ect. Just throwing an idea out there.
Comments
I agree this game is a grind fest and I like your idea 😄. I also think a great Bloodpoint change could be so you can have an infinite amount of Bloodpoint's instead of just 1 million because 1 million barely gets you to around level 30-40. Imagine how nice it would be if you had maybe like 10 million ? 🤣. That'd probably be enough to Prestige 3 someone and get all the perks on them, if not then close enough.
Still really hoping they'll make the BP multipliers from BBQ & Chili and We're Gonna Live Forever into base game bonuses. With both of those in place, a decent amount of hooks/altruism would net you double BP on every match. I think it would be the easiest way to raise the average BP gains per match close to the amount you're hoping for.
With the actual BP cap, I feel like it's an arbitrary system. If I understood correctly, the devs don't want players to be able to "instantly max-out" new characters when they are released. Though considering reaching level 50 doesn't even guarantee a player will get the perks they want, I do think it's a cap that should be raised or removed.