when fix for hits thru pallets (vaulted too)?
very often after I fully vaulted pallet i still get hit i play with green ping . and often when i stun killer with pallet he swings thru it and I still get hit aswel .. is any fix coming for it ? it started since dedicated servers were added so almost one year with this bullshit and no solutions from you .. :(
Comments
I'm pretty certain it's intended that you can get hit while throwing down a pallet and stunning the killer. If you mean like when you've already thrown the pallet and then get hit from the other side I agree.
I have found it's not lag, it's timing.
For hitting someone as they slide, people don't seem to realize a killer can reach across a pallet or a window (stand on the other side hugging the pallet/window without vaulting, a killer still can hit you).
For the slamming of the pallet, a survivor can slam the pallet when getting hit so usually it's the survivor mistiming a slam and doing it just a fuzz too late.
There are certainly times when it is lag but I have found way more often than not that it's just a survivor underestimating their speed/distance or mistiming their play.
It's something killers can work around too...if you do a half lunge at a pallet and let go just before you think the survivor will drop it, but your weapon is where they get stuck in the animation, you can sometimes force the trade of hit to stun. If you're in a full lunge it won't happen since you're relying on the system to do it for you, and it'll stop when it registers the pallet, but if you shorten it a lot of times you can force the trade.