I’m proud of myself :)

I’m rlly proud of myself. I have wanted this game for years and I was finally allowed to get it at the beginning of April, with all of the quarantine going on. And in two months I hit rank 1 survivor (only rank 8 killer atm) Ik how to 360 and loop and my friends are astounded that I got this good this quickly. Note I did do everything but red ranks w/ my friends, and did the final push all by myself 😁

D48D64B8-A38D-480C-8B90-A5A98CDC2D1B.jpeg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Congrats, man.

  • Congrats man- rank 1 in 2 months is a huge achievement! Welcome to Dead By Daylight, I hope you enjoy your time playing this game, and I'll see you in the fog. Good luck.

  • Here’s a tip for Any1 who wants to get good quick. Absorb, Learn, Practice and practice with good friends. You have no idea how my content I watched and what tips my friends told me. Also, play with friends in the beginning, it’s MUCH harder but it gives a feeling on what to expect.

  • Well done. I've never got past rank 3 I believe, and I've been playing since 2017. I enjoy getting trophies etc.

  • Oh cool, a wholesome tiny story! 😄