How would you be with licensed cosmetic parts for original killers?
Not necessarily as full legendary skins, but have licenced parts for certain original killers.
Remember in Rocket League when they had special addition parts affiliated with WWE, Back To The Future and DC etc? I think DBD could potentially do the same.
Many people are talking about the possible inclusion of a Five Nights At Freddy chapter. There is however, some opposition to this proposal. Maybe it could go half way and have Five Nights At Freddy attire parts for some of the killers like Clown and Legion.
This would also be a good way of including lesser known licences and appeasing fans. Obviously it all depends on licensing, but it could open up new opportunities.
Comments
I'd much rather have licenses be fully fleshed out if they were to be added to the game. I see so many people saying Jason (if he ever can come to DbD) should just be a skin for the Trapper but in my opinion that'd be a crappy way to blow such an iconic license.
Yes it would, I agree. Friday 13th is a big, if not the biggest horror license.
But what I am suggesting is including elements of lesser licences in DBD which don't necessarily validate their own chapter release.
I doubt that they will give Trapper a Legendary Skin to look like Jason. This is a huge waste of potential and potential money.
@Topic:
I dont think that licensed Cosmetics for Original Characters will work out. Because BHVR would still need to pay to use those licenses, which means that the respective Cosmetics would need to be quite expensive, since you have to take into account that less people will buy a Cosmetic than they would buy a Chapter.
On a smaller scale, sure.
Like it'd be cool if The Legion could wear a Ghostface mask, or maybe an "I <3 Ghostface" t-shirt. Or if The Nurse had a legendary outfit that made her look like a Silent Hill Nurse.
But nothing along the lines of getting Jason or Pinhead or Harry Warden or whoever, just only as a cosmetic for whoever else. That'd be a waste of the acquired license IMO.
As long as it's not wasted potential, or something unfitting and dumb. And really, as long as it's not more than $10. That's my biggest hope for these Legendary skins, that they don't ask for a stupid price. $10 is already a lot.