Most common killers I met in Red Ranks just now...

*Reminder, this is NOT to complain! It's purely for discussion from personal experience!


I played exactly 5 games just now to finish my Rift quests and versed (chronologically) [I was rank 3 and I fell down to 4]:

1x Nurse

2x Pigs

1x Ghostface

1x Doctor


Needless to say, those were some very tiresome games lol.

I find Doctors and GFs very common nowadays.


I see less Clowns, Plagues and Wraiths especially as the ranks go higher.

Regardless of ranks, I see enough Huntresses, Shapes and Hillbillies but the three I mentioned are quite rare.


I'm a clown killer main but it's sad to see less and less of them as ranks get higher.

Maybe the devs have seen this and are thinking of changing things up.

Comments

  • I've yet to face a deathslinger on ps4

    Its GF doc freddy spirt and sometimes a rare mike

    I've seen oni and demi maybe twice in my life.

  • I picked Ghostface to be my main the day I bough the game just because I really like the movies. I can see how he could be frustrating because he is 100% the best stealth killer in the game. Especially with my build. Sloppy, nurses, and bbq. I swap between discordance and thana just depending on my mood. He's a killer that can just end chases before they even happening and keep everyone injured easily. People aren't playing wraith because he's only good with addons and clown's power is just low tier.

    The fact that you didn't say you see lots of spirits is crazy to me though. She's the best killer in the game right now.

  • Can't base it off only 5 games worth of stats. Yesterday I faced 3 Spirits, 1 Freddy, 2 Huntresses, Doctor, Bubba, Wraith, Pig (who wanted to farm the whole game), Deathslinger and Ghostface.

    The day before we faced no spirits and no Ghostface. We played for about 4 hours both days and at rank 1. Some days certain killers are more popular than others.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Can't base it off only 5 games worth of stats. Yesterday I faced 3 Spirits, 1 Freddy, 2 Huntresses, Doctor, Bubba, Wraith, Pig (who wanted to farm the whole game), Deathslinger and Ghostface.

    The day before we faced no spirits and no Ghostface. We played for about 4 hours both days and at rank 1. Some days certain killers are more popular than others.

    I mean, of course I can't base anything just from 5 games (Think about how many I would've played to reach Rank 3 lol) but the point was that certain killers (usually more meta and stronger ones) are more dominant in higher ranks than lower ones.

    Probably cuz you need to pay for most of them, but still that shows that the frequency is very blatant that some killers are downright weak.

    "3 Spirits, 1 Freddy, 2 Huntresses, Doctor, Bubba, Wraith, Pig (who wanted to farm the whole game), Deathslinger and Ghostface."

    Yes, from the ones you versed most of them are decent and meta killers except for Bubba and DS who I argue to be less powerful. That's a similar percentage of my 5 games which also had 1 weakish killer.

    So all in all, the killers who are popular right now are quite dominating in the pick scene.

  • @Kolossoni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1329958#Comment_1329958

    I mean, of course I can't base anything just from 5 games (Think about how many I would've played to reach Rank 3 lol) but the point was that certain killers (usually more meta and stronger ones) are more dominant in higher ranks than lower ones.

    Probably cuz you need to pay for most of them, but still that shows that the frequency is very blatant that some killers are downright weak.

    "3 Spirits, 1 Freddy, 2 Huntresses, Doctor, Bubba, Wraith, Pig (who wanted to farm the whole game), Deathslinger and Ghostface."

    Yes, from the ones you versed most of them are decent and meta killers except for Bubba and DS who I argue to be less powerful. That's a similar percentage of my 5 games which also had 1 weakish killer.

    So all in all, the killers who are popular right now are quite dominating in the pick scene.

    BUBBA IS BETTER THAN MOST OF THOSE!!! Bubba is extremely upset with your treatment of his quality. He would like an apology.

    Yes at red ranks people do run stronger killers since they feel like they have to. Killers like clown and Legion are seen as too weak to beat any good red rank team.

    Recently I've been playing as Bubba, Demo and Legion and have been getting 4k (3k with hatch) pretty much every game.