So uhh Psycho from Borderlands?

So ummm it's farfetched as hell but I pre-ordered Borderlands legendary collection for switch as a physical copy but then, I turn the case around and see Behavior studios, I found it suspicious xD, just funny!

JPEG_20200604_055336.jpg


Comments

  • We could only hope!

  • Both games use Unreal Engine so it might be possible Gearbox is using some tech BHVR developed for Unreal that was used in DBD.

    Also if we get anyone from Borderlands as a killer, we need Face McShooty.

  • They should get Krieg. NIPPLE SALADS!!!!

  • @HellDescent said:

    They should get Krieg. NIPPLE SALADS!!!!

    [And whatever you do, DO NOT scream the word "poop" at the top of your lungs....]

    I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN!



    Good god, now I want a Borderlands chapter.

  • As funny as it would be, I think that’s exactly why it wouldn’t happen - it would be funny. At the very least the devs have tried to kee the horror theme in the game, so I doubt they’d change that now.

  • @LordRegal said:

    As funny as it would be, I think that’s exactly why it wouldn’t happen - it would be funny. At the very least the devs have tried to kee the horror theme in the game, so I doubt they’d change that now.

    Obviously it's a joke but when I saw that I was like "suspicious, are they teasing something?" And laughed at that 😂

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    Both games use Unreal Engine so it might be possible Gearbox is using some tech BHVR developed for Unreal that was used in DBD.

    Also if we get anyone from Borderlands as a killer, we need Face McShooty.

    Best mission by far.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    Both games use Unreal Engine so it might be possible Gearbox is using some tech BHVR developed for Unreal that was used in DBD.

    Also if we get anyone from Borderlands as a killer, we need Face McShooty.

    I just want handsome jack to make fun of me every time he hits me and hooks me to be honest!

  • Butt Stallion would be the best possible killer.