Killer should be able to close exit gates

I mean honestly. Killers can open them but you can't close them ? Even if I open the door to jump start the EOW event and end the session, I've given the upper hand to the left over survivors.

I now have to monitor the other exit gate, emergency hatch and the exit I just opened. That's extremely lopsided.

Comments

  • Ummm... opening the exit gate is to either ensure you get to activate Blood Warden or if you are conceding the match and just want the survivors to gtfo. If you open the gate and then still try to kill the survivors with no trick up your sleeve, then really opening the exit gate was the wrong play because yes, you are giving the upper hand to the remaining survivors. But, there is no requirement that the killer has to open the door after all the gens have been repaired.

  • If this is to be even considered, the opening time can't be the full timer, the reopen would have to be like 5 seconds or something and not work with remember me. I could see it getting put in as a way to counter the 99% thing survivors are doing, open the gate then close it, forcing them to use 5 seconds or so to reopen it and starting EGC.

    Could work, just needs to be balanced.

  • I only need Gate open progressing get regressed if you dont continue to open the gate.

    It will force Survivors either to risk EGC starts that 3 of them and rescue the 4th one. Or risking Gate regressed if they dont open the gate. Or having 1 Survivor to stand at the Gate ready and risk 2 other survivors to rescue.