Will legendary skins change voices?

I don't recall if it was talked about or not, but will legendary skins change voices?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I don’t think so since the legion doesn’t have unique voices either but it would be really nice if they do.

  • I really hope so, at least to get legendary skins from the other gender for a license (Dr. Loomis for Laurie for example.)

    or maybe just borrow the voice of an existing more fitting character, so even if we get Hopper from Stranger Things as a Steve legendary, give him not Steve’s voice. Any male voice but Steve’s would suit him better XD

  • @Mooks said:

    I really hope so, at least to get legendary skins from the other gender for a license (Dr. Loomis for Laurie for example.)

    or maybe just borrow the voice of an existing more fitting character, so even if we get Hopper from Stranger Things as a Steve legendary, give him not Steve’s voice. Any male voice but Steve’s would suit him better XD

    Yes, I know how you feel :(

    When spirit's hallowed blight came out, I wished she got a deep, corrupted voice but it's the normal still

  • If they end up being $15-$20 I sure hope they get a unique voice.

  • That...might make them expensive.

  • @Boss said:

    That...might make them expensive.

    They're bound to be $15-$20 for sure. Legendary implies its above Very Rare/Event quality and those are $10 a piece.

    If not why make the new quality and not just 1 piece very rares?