Poor demogorgon...
She's not even evil or a murderer...she just wanted to lay eggs and find tastie foods for herself and her young....whatever reason the entity took notice...didnt make her a survivoir though (would have been so cute to see her sitting at the campfire!)
Made her a killer!!! Why???? ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
Comments
I'm not sure if you're joking but the Demogorgon isn't male nor female; it's gender less.
I call her a female because I'm weird and no amount of proof will stop me from calling her a female.
Can I just, like, just- all of Stranger Things' first season. Please, just all of it. Season two, with the death of Mr B because of the demo-dogs (that we know grow into the Big Boi Gordon). Just- like- yes, it's a killer. It killed people. It killed lots of people.
It should be a killer. Dustin's boi is no exception, it killed the cat and almost him several times (in fact, since Mew's Guts is an add-on we can assume that Dustin's boi is the killer).
Demo deserves this place.
No demo killed people but shes just an animal living her life. Shes not doing anything to be bad. She gets threatened or frightened and kills to protect herself or to eat. She's a good girl!
Killers don't need to have previously killed people before the Entity takes them. Their killing potential factors in, like with the Spirit.
I forgot aboit Spirit not killing....but I don't think she was a completely good person before hand. She drove her dad to ruin making him pay her college bills. She should have got a student loan or held off...why drive your family into the poor house...??
I mean there were a lot of factors that drove the Yamaoka's into poverty, Rin's mother was sick and needed medicine and her father got fired. Rin isn't completely to blame here, and it seems like she was a completely normal person barring the rage she inherited from Kazan and that one incident we see in her Archive cutscene.