fix to flashlights (for killer side)
change from the bright white to something darker theres no need to blind us in real life i mean really
change from the bright white to something darker theres no need to blind us in real life i mean really
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just lobby dodge flashlights during the night. Since I do that, I hardly have problems anymore.
If a survivors finds a flashlight from a chest, well you gotta remvoe him from the game
And? I wont allow someone hurting me IRL via a game, I will use all tools the game gives me to get rid of that survivor
A survivor can always choose not to use a flashlight, I dont use flashlights either
example: a few games ago I have played against a pig and they chased me for 5 gens. I lost them a few times but they are chasing someone else and they see me and they go straight for me. They didn't kill anybody or even hook anybody. I kinda felt bad for him. I was so determined not to go down because i knew if I was caught... i was getting a trap on me and having no chance of escape.