Mute On Dying State Sound Bug (Short Clip Included)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwwI4dwfcvM
I was Spirit, and well....I couldn't find the last survivor and I realized why.
Comments
It’s been a bug for a while now I’m surprised they haven’t fixed it by now.
I think this bug is in the game for like almost half a year
STILL?!?
It's the same one?
The Iron Will Bug?
Such a gamebreaking bug, I downed a black-outfit Adam one time and because the servers are glitchy the survivor ALWAYS teleports slightly when you down then. So I downed him and he teleported, causing me to lose sight of him and he had the stupid no-sound bug, so he crawled away and i couldn't find him because he teleported and had no sound.
######### for some reason I thought they fixed it.
This is the first time I've ever come across this bug. =/
This bug has been around since the Demo-Oni midchapter, at LEAST.
I downed a Claud out in the open and because of this bug I COULD NOT FIND HER. It almost cost me the game.
I was so triggered I played like a massive ######### head the rest of the game. IDC this bug is complete bull #########, especially for Spirit.
And there are people that want to remove scratch marks entirely from phase. Right sure, because sounds aren't completely ######### every other patch. That's fair.
That's ridiculous. Removing scratches would be fine in a perfect game.
But this game has so many sound bugs, this hasn't happened to me before until today.
That's just the new Iron Will buff, duh.
I see this happen once every other game, as killer or survivor.
Removing scratches would not be fine because the game could NEVER be perfect.