If DBD was made into VR style
I have both an Xbox and ps4 today I was thinking it would be neat If DBD had a more virtual reality style without a controller.Like the Xbox eye camera which is controllerless and just your body movement.
I have both an Xbox and ps4 today I was thinking it would be neat If DBD had a more virtual reality style without a controller.Like the Xbox eye camera which is controllerless and just your body movement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was thinking about this the otger day, would be so bad ass, but would need a lot of changes since survivor would need to be 1st person
Shirtless Myers in VR!
You'd get sick of running in circles around objects so quick
This. Motion sickness would be the biggest concern.
Imagine trying to 360- just pirouette on the spot.
It would be the world's first tea-bag simulator.
Can you imagine what a workout it would be?
Calves of steel pure because of teabagging