Myers tier 3 stance.
Can we make it so he holds his knife above his head in first person as well?
It’s just soo lame that he have 3 different stances but they all the same in FPS.
Pleeeeaseeeeee
Can we make it so he holds his knife above his head in first person as well?
It’s just soo lame that he have 3 different stances but they all the same in FPS.
Pleeeeaseeeeee
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll bet you they tried that, and couldn't get it to look right. Your weapon's position is also handy for judging distance, and doing this would screw with that.
This would be a valid excuse from the team but we have Legion AND GhostFace who both raise their knifes up like Myers does in 3rd person but its visible to the killer as well. I'm surprised they haven't changed it yet.
thats propbably to signal their power is active. also do note that they were made wayyyyyy later on compared to myers. maybe we will see this change when they do an addon pass for him
I didn't even think about that (although I don't really play those killers much). OK, well, maybe OP has a point!