Where can I report people for using lagswitch?

I had 2 russian guys in my last game using lagswitch, noticed because the pickup animation took really long and their pings went up to 1000ms everytime I picked someone up, but I can't find a page here to contact support?

Comments

  • Can you eve use lag switch with dedicated servers?

  • @HellDescent said:

    Can you eve use lag switch with dedicated servers?

    Yes. And it's pretty common, although it is hard to tell the difference between someone using a VPN (still cheating) and hence having a legit bad connection to the server and a lag switch.

  • @sebbo94 said:

    I had 2 russian guys in my last game using lagswitch, noticed because the pickup animation took really long and their pings went up to 1000ms everytime I picked someone up, but I can't find a page here to contact support?

    You have to record footage to prove this, as well as use the ingame report and then go to DBD support (if you google it'll come up) to add extra details to an existing report. If you don't have footage, they'll refuse do even look at what they have.