What behaviour counts as reportable?
I have just been teabagged for 4 minutes while my only teammate left did gens, they escaped while she literally refused to play the game at all other than to repetitively teabag me for 4 minutes. All of this because I flashlight saved one guy. Essentially she held me hostage for 4 minutes as I couldn't DC because I played BPS and the DC penalty. When my team mate got me up she would instantly down me again and refuse to chase the other survivor. Is it okay to completely ruin someone else game play because you flashlight saved 1 person? I didn't clicky clicky, I didn't teabag, I didn't even try and boop the snoot, I was literally just targeted by this pig for no reason other than I flashlight saved a guy. I don't want to make a full report if it is not going to go anywhere.
Comments
I dunno if this is reportable, but that killer sounds like they were definitely being a jerk. Did everyone else get out?
in a world where mori spam has never been report worthy by any means, then a forum mod randomly says it's bannable then (rightfully) mori spam gets fixed, I don't know anymore what is bannable. (for example, on the official forum report page it's stated that afk wraith it's not bannable, while in the in-game report section it does)
One guy died to a box and she tunnelled the other guy off hook. She hadn't downed me and when she finally did she just teabagged me for the full 4 minutes. My team mate got me up twice but she instantly downed me each time he got me up. He then went to get gens and then after I bled out on the ground she then let the other guy get the hatch.
Yeah the in game section said that refusing to participate in gameplay is reportable but whether it is or not IDK?
That just sounds like a really salty and mean-spirited player.
Yeah, she was salty that despite her taking Franklins Demise I still managed to flashlight save someone. Just seems ridiculous that she could do this to someone every game and not get punished for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6emj03-scI&feature=youtu.be I made it into a YT video for the funsies.