SWF is killing my Survivor experience
Literally Everytime that there is a swf team on my lobby there are I high rank, and two rank 13 survivors, they eat pallets and play bad as #########. Please allow us to block swf at least as Survivor.
Literally Everytime that there is a swf team on my lobby there are I high rank, and two rank 13 survivors, they eat pallets and play bad as #########. Please allow us to block swf at least as Survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would have the same effect as allowing killers to block it.
The worst part of SWF is when you queue solo and get with a 3-man SWF.
Prepare to get absolutely no help at all, and then get berated afterwards.
I just had a match like this a few minutes ago they were all Feng mins.
Yeah, my wife only plays solo, and as she got higher rank she got placed with more and more SWF groups.
We can almost always tell it's a SWF group (before even looking) because she'll end up dying on her first hook every time. They'll go apeshit rushing basement hooks for each other, but won't even look at her hook.
Oh I’ve had similar lol sometimes it makes Me question what the **** are you people doing 😐.