I finally did it!

I finally achieved the impossible it seems. I finally got the Platinum Trophy on PS4 Dead By Daylight! It was hell trying to Adept Nurse but I did it! Unless they change the nurse it's going to be awhile before I play as her again. I used a Shroud of Separation and a match box as add-on and offerings which helps since she's way too slow and her blink ability is hard to grasp.

IMG_20200603_121403.jpg


Comments

  • Congratulations :)

  • Yeah Nurse is a bear on ps4. I was just starting to get a handle with her before the update. I've maybe played her 10 times since. I don't do very good with her and rarely come up against a good one as a survivor as well.

    Congrats fellow platinum player!

  • Congratulations mate.

    It's a good feeling.

    I too actually only my Platinum around a month ago. "Where did they go?" was the one that I needed for ages.

    Well done again.

  • Congrats my friend!