I heard it's either Pinhead, Candyman, Jason, Chucky, Pumpkinhead, Leprechaun, Nemesis, Pennywise, Cujo, Jack Torrance, Sweeney Todd, or Scrappy Doo.
It's confirmed to be Sweeney Todd, see one of the work at home pictures the devs had a coffee cup. I keep my coffee cups in my kitchen, I also keep my scissors in the kitchen, and WHO uses scissors???
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is getting old.
Yeah I aint clicking that
U will
its some YouTube meme video
actually, yes! they have been confirmed!
its Pyramid Head from the Silent Hill franchise.
I heard it's either Pinhead, Candyman, Jason, Chucky, Pumpkinhead, Leprechaun, Nemesis, Pennywise, Cujo, Jack Torrance, Sweeney Todd, or Scrappy Doo.
I clicked it thinking it was something about cats, I was correct... You really love cats lol.
It's confirmed to be Sweeney Todd, see one of the work at home pictures the devs had a coffee cup. I keep my coffee cups in my kitchen, I also keep my scissors in the kitchen, and WHO uses scissors???
hell ya
WRONG! It's space ghost, coast to coast. Bout time he made a comeback...
Lies, next chapter is a licensed Chopping Mall DLC pack.
That would be F'n AWESOME!
I love that you know what that is.