is pyramid head a human or not? What is his backstory??
Please tell me. I'm confused about this dude.
Please tell me. I'm confused about this dude.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Google Pyramid head and look at the wiki...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_Head
He's not human Pyramid Head is a monster from the mind of the Silent Hill 2 protagonist.
https://silenthill.fandom.com/wiki/Pyramid_Head
Bro, Pyramid Head was never human, he is the imagination of James Sunderlands Guilt and Desire, that's that, there is 1 human who turned into a Pyramid Head and it's Alex in (I believe) Homecoming but that's all, in the movies he is just a protector for Alessa and becomes an ally in Revelations to Heather/Cheryl again the cult of Valtiel if I remember!
Pyramid Head is a pyramid that attached itself to a 2 meter-tall bodybuilder who's super into Japanese cartoons, hence the muscles and cartoonishly large sword.
alex shepard?
I think that's his name, I didn't play Downpour nor Homecoming so I'm not sure about his name and game but yeah