Stuck at searching for game ?

As killer, anyone else have issues searching for games at the moment ?

Comments

  • In my region, Killer Queues are quite long during this period of the day.

    What is your Rank?

    And - did you try to cancel and start again? Because it can happen that it is glitched and says that it is searching, but it actually is not doing anything.

  • @yikers said:

    As killer, anyone else have issues searching for games at the moment ?

    No, personally but I have this issue: playing in the day I need 2 min to find a match. When I play at the midnight I need only 2 seconds to find a match. Idk maybe it's the matchmaking

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    In my region, Killer Queues are quite long during this period of the day.

    What is your Rank?

    And - did you try to cancel and start again? Because it can happen that it is glitched and says that it is searching, but it actually is not doing anything.

    Rank 4 and i tried restarting the game many times but it takes so long to find a game as killer