Pyramid Head cosmetic?
So the devs said that the killer would be released with his base cosmetic and another one, what do you think it will be?
So the devs said that the killer would be released with his base cosmetic and another one, what do you think it will be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully the Silent Hill Homecoming or Movie version with the pointed end on the front.
U have a Screenshot of that?
This fella right here. See how his head is more like a triangle and less box-y?
The video game had him with a spear as well. They can mix it up with the cosmetics.
I like more this version
I think it’s gonna be it too. This movie version looks a lot cooler than the default PH we got.
If he posed like that, I wouldn't mind if he facecamped me.... 😏
I’m curious, just because if it is a good alternative to bloody prestige l will save myself lots of BP and grinding
The guy next to pyramid head is Valtiel
The boogey man from down pour
The Butcher from SH origins.
I'm not sure if you mean legendary skins but these would be my guess as to it could be.
Oh yeah I can see the difference, thanks for the picture
I am very confident this won't be it but having James Sunderland as a Legendary cosmetic would be neat, especially since Pyramid Head is essentially birthed by him.
He can even wield The Great Knife!
Hopefully a circle helmet and a square helmet
Legendary skin is a dodecahedron helmet
I guess they could have him drag the spear. It should change his ability to a self Mori tho.
Is it bundled together with dlc or just additional paid cosmetics?
How about this?
DtsrNCQVYAAq3qo.jpgWhere did you find that?? Wherever that James came from, that was a little shocking to see. But that cosmetic would work!