I bake pudding cookies with different confections in them that I've been wanting to have but it's so hot/humid that having the oven on would be torture. Waiting for cool day (or even night) to bake a bunch.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
sweet and sour chicken combo, crab rangoon, and a couple extra egg rolls
We're getting Mexican from the place right by us tonight that I love, can't wait for that...
Local chipper
They've got lovely battered sausages and chips.
I would like to do that.
Unfortunately when I leave off work our local chippy is about 10 people deep and I'm too knackered to bother.
Pizza. You can never go wrong with pizza.
Chinese curry.
I want some whopper from burger king. I might also be or not be a bit drunk at the moment.
yep i need a bucket too
Veggie pizza with ranch
I am currently waiting for my oven to heat up. Today I am going to cook crispy roasted okra, pan fried lamb shoulder chops and home made fries.
Dessert will be cake. Delicious, delicious cake with buttercream frosting.
Dollar tree chicken nuggets an apple and chocolate chip cookies From Trader Joe’s😀
Ho ho's Chinese food, Spring Rolls and Sushi.
Currently craving some fried rice.
But if you want, I'll leave a recipe for homemade fried chicken.
A big old fish and chips would go down well right now. Salt, vinegar and ketchup. Nice cold bottled beer on the side.
Just ate a pancake with peanut butter as a spread and fruit salad to start my day😀.
DORITOS!
Getting in the mood for Adept Dorito Head? A bit of research?
yes please dont have blood covered as prestige reward add salsa covered for dorito head
I bake pudding cookies with different confections in them that I've been wanting to have but it's so hot/humid that having the oven on would be torture. Waiting for cool day (or even night) to bake a bunch.