I give it up

I guess its absolutley hopeless now.

I just wanted to play a match as a killer abd got a lobby with 4 man SWF with 2 keys and a map.

Nothing wrong with that but because of that i put a Mori on my Huntress but guess what happened? The match didnt even startet because someone left the game after they saw a hidden offering but THEN they just startet messenging and trash talking to me because i brought a mori to a 4 man SWF with two keys..

I mean, really?

20200602_080652.jpg

I just dont get this logic.

I also got insultet by a killer yesterday because i ran him for 3 gens and escaped.

I guess ill just turn my messenges off so no one can messenge me anymore.

Comments

  • Dude, i turned off messages AND friend requests. You have no idea of how light i immideatly felt!

    I can play how the hell i want without stupid messeges, and no fear of getting called something horrible just because i had a bad match and lost terrebly.

  • Report them, move on. PSN takes no crap from spammers and offenders.

  • Don't let them get in your head. You don't need to reason with them (no use anyway) and argue. To be honest I enjoy salty comments especially when I played as fair as possible.

  • If they have nothing better to do than to send hate mail every single time they lose in a video game, I do not give them the time of day. Report them, blist/block them and move on. They deserve nothing more.